Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

rihanna and melissa Ciara Addresses Rihanna Twitter Controversy

vibe-vixen-rihanna and melissa

Can’t we all just get along?! Earlier this week, Rihanna and Ciara were up in arms over an alleged second Twitter beef. In case you missed it, Ciara posted a video of her singing her new single “Body Party” in a bathroom for fans. A day later, Rihanna’s assistant and best friend Melissa posted a photo of themselves watching the video (and laughing). While some saw it as a sign of support for the singer, others took it as shade. Today, in an interview with Chicago’s 107.5 FM, Ciara addressed the controversy, calling Melissa and Rihanna’s actions a subliminal diss:
“I thought everything was cool because I actually saw Rihanna two years ago at the MET Gala after we had the little small back and forth and from what I recall everything was cool. So, in my mind I operate from a place of love and pure support. If you would have asked me about her up until this point I would have nothing but good things to say because I’m really happy for her. But I didn’t receive what they did from a positive place.”
Both of these divas have a lot going on career-wise, which begs the question: how do they have time to worry about each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment