Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Bikram Yoga Founder Accused Of Sexual Harassment



Bikram sex scandal
A Bikram sex scandal? Bikram Choudhury -- creator of the popular style of hot yoga known as Bikram -- is caught up in a sex scandal Olivia Pope can’t fix. A former student has filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against the 67-year-old yoga guru, alleging that he came onto her over the course of four years.
According to Sarah Baughn’s court claims, Bikram once ”pinned her against the door, and sexually assaulted her by kissing her neck, chest, and face, and grinding his penis against her leg.”
Bikram’s other alleged advances toward her include whispering in her ear, gifting her a Rolex watch and saying the pair knew each other in a past life. She also claims he told her: “I need someone to spend time with me. To give me massages. To talk to me. To love me. To have sex with me. I need someone to take care of me so I don’t die.”
Baughn, 29, says the instructor then started treating her differently in front of class after she turned down his advances.

No comments:

Post a Comment