Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Justin Bieber’s Mother Addresses Her Son’s Recent Public Behaviors

It’s safe to assume no one’s more concerned about Justin Bieber‘s recent behavior than his mother, but in an interview with E!News, Pattie Mallette suggested she has little control over her pop star son’s actions.read on after cut...


The 37-year-old single mom did media rounds Wednesday to talk about the short film “Crescendo,” which she produced, but also to comment on the firestorm surrounding Bieber, 19.
“Of course I pray for him and I encourage him,” she said, about his faith and behavior. “I can’t really speak to how he handles that part of his life.”
Bieber has been making headlines of late, scuffling with paparazzi, having disputes with neighbors, causing disturbance at his hotel in Paris and appearing two hours late on stage in London. Mallette, who had Bieber at 17, also vaguely commented on the recent allegations against the singer that he assaulted a California neighbor.
“Sometimes I learn about things on the internet the same as everybody else,” she said. “And that was the case this time.”
Earlier, to Huffingpost Live, Mallette gave a more honest answer.
“Him being 19, you know, I’ve just gotta let go a little and let him make some of his own decisions,” she said. “He’s growing up. He’s 19. He’s not my baby.”
Meanwhile, on Wednesday Bieber took ownership of his recent actions, explaining several of his headline-grabbing incidents to US Weekly.
“I’m young and I make mistakes. That’s part of growing up,” he admitted. “I mess up sometimes. It’s part of growing up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment