Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Kim Kardashian Reveals Weight Gain Amount From Pregnancy

Kim Kardashian is racking up numbers and this time, it's not E! ratings.
In a recent interview with Access Hollywood at the junket for her upcoming movie, Tyler Perry's Temptation due Mar. 29, the mommy-to-be revealed just how much weight she has gained from her pregnancy.
"It's tough when you see people make all these assumptions. Like, you know, 'She's gained 75 pounds,'" she said. "And I'm like, 'I haven't even gained half of that yet!'"
The 32-year-old reality star says the criticism on her baby bod is no biggie. "It doesn't bother me," she said. "I've grown a thick skin over the years. I love to dress for my new body."
As far as the bundle of joy goes, Kim reveals that the paparazzi's most beloved twosome knows the baby's gender. "Yes, we have found out [the sex]. We've not told anybody, besides our family," she says.
Rumors have run rampant that the babe will either carry on the 'K' tradition or take on the name North but Kim says they still have plenty to choose from. "I don't think it's that important. I think it would be cute just because Kanye and I are both Ks," she said. "So it makes sense for Kanye and I, but our names are all wide varieties... we have tons of different names."

No comments:

Post a Comment