Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Second Victim Says Gucci Mane Assaulted Him


Days after Atlanta police issued an arrest warrant for Gucci Mane, another victim has stepped forward claiming the Trap Back 2 rapper assaulted him as well.
Atlanta's WSBTV has learned that a man, choosing to be identified as "TJ" was allegedly punched in the jaw by Gucci at a Philadelphia nightclub two nights after the first incident.
"I haven't ever been so humiliated in my life and disrespected,"TJ, told the Atlanta based broadcast station. "He punched me on the left side of my face, right here in the jaw, knocking off my glasses."
The altercation reportedly occurred during the early hours of March 18 at Club Onyx, while Gucci was promoting his latest mixtape. The victim also claims to have sustained a chipped tooth in the back and swelling on the left side. "I was totally outnumbered. Them guys, they would have dogged me if I tried to swing back,"he said. "You just don't go around hitting your fans."
In Pennsylvania, you can face up to two years in prison even for the lowest level of assault charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment