Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Pregnant Kim Kardashian hides baby bump and focuses on hair instead, gets rid of fringe already


Kim Kardahian diverted attention from her baby bump instead showing off her new 'do. Copyright [Instagram]The 32-year-old star uploaded two pictures of herself preparing for her appearance on Jay Leno last night.

The first picture shows the pregnant star posing with her make-up artist, showing off a noticeably absent fringe.

The second snap shows Kim posing alongside host Jay Leno, wearing a bump hiding black leather dress with lace detailing.

Jay looks just ecstatic to be in her presence, doesn’t he?



Kim Kardashian hid her bump in a leather dress. Copyright [Instagram/Kim Kardashian]Kim revealed during her appearance on the show that she likes the name Easton as a name for her baby.

This would of course mean that if the baby was to take boyfriend Kanye West’s surname, it would be called Easton West.

Well, it’s certainly a distinctive name.

She told Jay: “We have a list and some of them are "K" names, some of them aren't.”
“[North] is not on our list but you know what name I do like - but it probably won't be on [our list]... I like Easton - Easton West - I think that's cute.”
Kim also hit back at critics who have dubbed her ‘fat’ after gaining weight since falling pregnant.
She said: “I think it's a little bully-ish to call a pregnant woman fat.

“'I mean what do you expect? I hope I gain weight. I'm a little heavy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment