Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Lauren London Talks Parenting And Friendship With Lil Wayne


Lauren London is the newest face of BET’s The Game and garnering long overdue attention in the acting world.
Now playing lead character Kiera Whitaker, the 28-year-old Los Angeles native caught up with Cocoa Fab to discuss how she juggles being a mom to her three-year-old son Cameron and being on set. “It was challenging for me because I didn’t have 24/7 with him,” she said. “It’s just life for me, and I just do it…Women do it with three or four kids with no help at all. I’m blessed to have family that travels with me and help me with him.”
London, who will also appear in Baggage Claim later this year, also spoke about her unique family situation with rapper Lil Wayne. And while many believe a child with two separated and famous parents could be messy, London reassures her son has “peace and balance.”

No comments:

Post a Comment