Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Lil Wayne Reveals He’s Epileptic After Suffering Multiple Seizures


Lil Wayne speaks out just 10 days after being hospitalized for suffering multiple seizures.
“This wasn’t my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh…I have had a bunch of seizures, you just never hear about them,” he reveals on his medical condition in an interview with Power 106′s DJ Felli Fel.
Although the rapper said he is “100 percent now,” he goes on to explain why these recent episodes got so bad.
“My heart rate went down to 30 percent,” he said. “I have people around me who know how to handle it. This time was real bad because I had three back to back and the third one was so bad.”
While reports claimed the “How to Love” singer was “sippin’ on some sizzurp,” which caused him to seize, the music mogul insists it was “plain stress and no rest. That’s just typical me.”
Wayne has put his medical scare behind him and is already back on the grind.
He just announced he will be on the road this upcoming summer for an encore of the America’s Most Wanted Music festival, which has 40 tour dates across the US starting in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment