Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

Azealia Banks Calls Rita Ora "Rihanna's Understudy"




Add Rita Ora to the growing list of people on Azealia Banks' sh-- list. The rapper and U.K. pop singer got at it over text message and Twitter although both are currently on the traveling Future Music Festival bill in Australia.
"Lol Rita Ora is so thirsty," tweeted Banks. "She climbed over the wall of my dancers dressing room to snap photos. She's been TRYING IT on this tour man....." Then, Banks threw in the zinger.

Ora responded to Banks' diss via cell phone. "At the end of the day I don't know who the fuk u think you are scondly u dont know me I've done nothin but try b nice to u 3rdly ur dancers were talkn to me further more ill see ur ass at the motherfuckin concert." Banks posted the back-and-forth on her Instagram account with the message "Shut up Rita Oral."
The "Atlantis" rapper then elaborated on her beef. "Ever since I arrived on this tour Rita's been going out of her way to try and intimidate me. Taking all these candids of me when I wasn't looking, then posting and deleting them like a weak bitch," Banks continued before throwing in some British slang. "Now I'm just taking the piss...."
Can't we just hug this one out?

No comments:

Post a Comment