Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Chris Brown Caught Holding Hands With Another Woman?


Trouble in paradise?
Someone with a good camera snapped photos of Chris Brown hanging out with a make-up-heavy mystery blonde at the dark-lit Playhouse nightclub in Hollywood on Saturday.

 The two appear to be having innocent fun, high-fiving and drinking champagne with Rihanna nowhere in site.
Brown recently revealed on New York radio station Power 105.1 that he was paranoid about his relationship with Rihanna while she is on her Diamonds tour.
"I'm just a regular guy so I be thinking, man I hope nobody's hitting that," he said. "But you can't be the jealous boyfriend, I can't be calling her constantly asking what she's doing, so I just gotta put that trust out there and hope nothing happens."

No comments:

Post a Comment