Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

Take A Look At An Adolescent Kanye West In China [Photo] .

After a week full of rant and spazz-filled shenanigans, we all can appreciate a bit of vintage Ye. An adorable photo of a young Kanye West has made its way to the 'net thanks to a RapGenius and Kanye To The user named Frak. In the photo, young Ye sits on a bridge in China beside an older couple. Frak gave a little bit more insight on the making of the rare photo:
"This is crazy. My dad is an astronomy professor, and we just had dinner with his astronomy advisor from Harvard. He asked what I was into and I told him about my ventures into hip-hop (I’m a rapper/producer). He asked if I knew about Kanye West, and obviously being a Ye stan I kept my cool and told him yes. He then told me that him and Donda West were good friends and co-teachers in China, and he got to spend a great deal of time playing with Kanye as a kid. Out of nowhere he whips out this picture and my jaw-drops. He said Kanye was a really sweet kid who wasn’t afraid to speak to adults and ask questions."
Whether Mr. West intended for the image to be floating around or not, this is a sweet find.

No comments:

Post a Comment