Pages

Sunday 8 December 2013

Lady Gaga Wears An iPad Like You Wear A T-Shirt, Boycotts Sochi Olympics

Lady Gaga boycotts Olympics
Lady Gaga sat down with her ol' whiskey drinking buddy Alan Carr on his British talk show Alan Carr:
 Chatty Man
. Mother Monster performed stripped down versions of tracks off her new LP ARTPOP, but it was her one-on-one with Carr that was more interesting.
First came an acoustic version of her infamous R. Kelly collaboration “Do What U Want.” Gaga then let the waterworks drip during the ballad-y “Dope,” but was soon "recharged" during her candid interview with the British host. Wearing an iPad that needed some recharging, Gaga shared her views on the Olympics, master Goggling herself and completely forgetting that she's famous at times.
"To be honest, I don't think we should be going to the Olympics at all," Gaga told Carr in response to Russia's anti-gay laws. "I just think it's absolutely wrong for so many countries to send money and economy in the way of a country that doesn't support gays."
Gaga also doesn't think she's going back to Russia anytime soon. "I don't think I'm allowed in anymore," she said. "I screamed, 'I'm gay! Arrest Me!' last time I was there." Watch Lady Gaga's entertaining appearance below.

No comments:

Post a Comment