Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

Lil Bibby Talks Chicago, Drops Freestyle On 'Sway In The Morning'


Lil Bibby and Sway on Shade 45
Chicago up-and-comer Lil Bibby stopped in on ‘Sway
In The Morning’ yesterday (Jan. 16), covering a lot of ground from education to his bubbling music career and his native city. The 19-year-old spoke on traveling outside of Chi-Town, getting to senior year and not being able to finish high school and his city's violent reputation.
“They’re not looking at it as they’re promoting violence," he said. "That’s just everyday shit.”
As for his upcoming projects, Bibby has a packed schedule. “I’m shooting a couple videos off the tape," he revealed. "I’m thinking an EP, but a couple of industry homes been hitting me up, they been telling me they got some songs for me. If I catch a big single, I’ma have to start working on the album immediately."

No comments:

Post a Comment