Pages

Sunday 5 January 2014

Beyonce Gets Candid In 'Self-Titled' Part 5 With Justin Timberlake

Beyonce drops Part 5 of her Self-Titled mini-documentary series that gives a glimpse into her fifth self-titled LP, Beyonce.
In this five-and-a-half minute (we're seeing a pattern here) episode titled "Honesty," the "
XO" singer gets personal and talks about having to carry the same torch now of her previous inspirations. "I feel like I'm having to tap into a lot of my life experiences to pull inspiration, and I feel like I'm opening a lot in these videos and showing a lot of sides to me that only a few people have seen."
This episode also takes fans inside the studio as Yonce puts together the ballad "Rocket," which she co-wrote with Justin Timberlake and Miguel. "It was a moment in the studio where I didn't want to stop singing it, and I just kinda zoned out," she explains of finding the melody. "I don't think I would have done it back then. I don't think I would have been confident enough. I would have been too afraid of what other people thought, but I kinda dropped that fourth wall and I did it."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment