
Although the running joke is that Pharrell Williams still looks somewhere around 18 years old, the N.E.R.D. frontman turns a very young 40 today. Besides crafting hits for artists from Britney Spears to The Clipse, Skateboard P is one of the few hip-hop producers to branch into multiple endeavors. Check out 8 little known facts about P.
He lost his virginity at 16 to a McDonald's co-worker
In an interview with Playboy, Pharrell was asked how old he was when he first lost his virginity. He replied: "Sixteen. I was talking shit to this woman at my job -- acting like I had fucked before, and I had never fucked before -- and I had to go all the way through with it because I couldn't back down. She was an older lady, like 28 or 29; we worked together at McDonald's."
Pharrell attended Princess Anne High School, which was located right next to Teddy Riley's Future Records Studio.
He has a foot fetish.
In the early '90's, Pharrell and Timbaland performed under the group name, Magnum DJ Timmy Tim.
He has his own Louis Vuitton jewelry line called Blason.
His brother Cato Williams is a professorial skateboarder .
The only music Pharrell can read are percussion notes.
The only music Pharrell can read are percussion notes.
No comments:
Post a Comment