Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Lady Gaga Spotted Walking In Heels After Hip Surgery


After rolling around in a wheelchair since her hip surgery in February, Lady Gaga pulled off quite a feat.

The "Born This Way" songstress was spotted rocking kitten heels while heading to a yoga session in East Village on Tuesday (April 2), Yahoo! reports.
Gaga was forced to postpone her Born This Way Ball tour back in February when doctors first discovered the larial tear in her hip.
“I've been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for sometime now, over the past month it has worsened. I've been praying it would heal,” the singer tweeted. "I hid it from my staff. I didn't want to disappoint my amazing fans. However, after last nights performance I could not walk and still can't."
Maybe there’s hope for the little monsters now that Gaga is back on her feet…literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment