Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Notorious B.I.G.'s Childhood Apartment Up For Sale


The Brooklyn home that helped mold the late rapper Notorious B.I.G. is now up for grabs.
The apartment went on sale at a listing price of $725,000, a good $300,000 up from when it was sold in 2004, the Daily Intel reports.
Christopher Wallace spent most of his childhood at his old apartment located on 226 Saint James Place in Bedford-Stuyvesant, which is being billed by realtors as "Clinton Hill." The home is now owned by an elderly couple.
Listing agent, Judeth Leif, claims she doesn't believe its prior owner will affect the purchase. "I don't really know yet what impact, if any, [the Notorious B.I.G's connection] will have on the sale," she says. "I think it'll be notable, but I don't know if novelty translates to a purchase."

No comments:

Post a Comment