Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

DON NAZ: Nicole Scherzinger enters the slutty costume conte...

Nicole Scherzinger enters the slutty costume contest.

Only a few short hours ago, I shared pictures of Paris Hilton in her latest slutty Halloween costume and admitted I was pretty underwhelmed with the whole thing. Now, here I am writing about Nicole Scherzinger and the slutty costume she wore to the Mahiki Nightclub in London and I'm thinking my expectations for Miss. Hilton's costume may have been a bit too high. Nicole's slutty Halloween costume lacks imagination and creativity just like Paris' but I like this one far more. I'm not actually entirely sure what Nicole is supposed to be but she looks hot and that's all I care about. Maybe I was too hard on Paris. If I ever see her, I'll be sure to apologize.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment