Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

DON NAZ: Paris Hilton dresses up in her second Halloween co...

Paris Hilton dresses up in her second Halloween costume of the year.

Perhaps I was a little harsh on Paris Hilton the other day when I ragged on her Halloween costume but these pictures of Paris at the Playboy Halloween Party in Los Angeles are exactly why I was harsh. I love these photos. Paris' butterfly costume is a great example of a slutty Halloween costume (not an insult, people - just a fact. C'mon, she's practically wearing nothing but undies here - which is fine. It's Halloween!). It's fun, it's sexy, it's colorful and I haven't seen anything else quite like it. Paris is clearly a lady that loves Halloween, often rocking several different costumes each year. This one is my favorite Paris Hilton Halloween costume this year by a mile. As for all time? I still choose her Jailbird costume from the year she went to prison. Funny and sexy? Total win.







No comments:

Post a Comment