Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

DON NAZ: "I Miss My Ex.....Dating Married Men is Juicy".......

"I Miss My Ex.....Dating Married Men is Juicy"...........Amaka Anioji


Upcoming coming Nollywood actress Amaka Anioji granted an interview recently where she talked about dating married men, the man in her life and the alleged "sex for roles" phenomenon in Nollywood. Excerpts........
So who is the man?

Let us not talk about the man. He is not interested in this talk. Let us just leave the man out of this. I cannot have my relationship on the pages of newspaper, it is so annoying. I lost a relationship that means a lot to me some couple of years ago. We misunderstood ourselves and we went so far as if there was no room for reconciliation.

After sometime, I

more after the jump
 sat down and pondered over what happened between us and discovered that it was something we could have settled amicably. Really, that relationship meant a lot to me. Each time, I remember how compatible we were then, I feel bad. I still miss my ex… But that’s is a forgone issue, I still count myself as being lucky because life has to go on.

Can you date a married man?

Well, it is frustrating. It can be tempting sometimes when you meet married men who are really very charming especially, when you have dated a single guy who is very annoying. You run into a married man who is good looking and experienced, you would be tempted to fall in love with him.

But for me, I will always think of how dating a married man will affect people’s perception about me. Afterall, I am not going to marry the person but I’m more concerned about what people are going to say. I also considered how that thing will affect my relationship with God. Though it can be very juicy, I consider all that. I like to work and earn my living, it gives me joy.

Would you do a toy boy?

I wouldn’t. I cannot have a toy boy. But I will have a valued friend.

There are so many people in Nollywood who sleep their ways to the top, what do you have to say about that?

I don’t have much to say about that because it is common everywhere, people sleeping their way to get what they want. They sleep their way to become Executive Assistants and Managing Directors of blue chip companies. It is not only in Nollywood that such things happen

No comments:

Post a Comment