Pages

Friday 11 January 2013


American Idol Judges Host Live Q&A with Fans During Season Premiere


The whole gang was in the house at Royce Hall on the UCLA campus Wednesday night, fielding questions from fans during the season premiere of 'American Idol.'
People's Choice Award winner Nicki Minaj strutted her stuff in a color-blocking dress while Mariah, battling bronchitis, let the puppies hang. The fellas, country star Keith Urban and music legend Randy Jackson, came through while Ryan Seacrest moderated.
“It’s ‘American Idol.’ It changed trends in music, it’s created massive superstars,” said Mimi when asked why she joined the crew. “I just had two babies, Roc and Roe, and I thought it would be a good thing for me to have something that was a little more stable than constantly working.”
Stage left was Nicki who revealed that Weezy helped her make the ultimate decision." I knew [doing] it was gonna reach the masses. It wasn't something expected of me to do," she said. "I asked a lot of people that I cared about if I should do it and the last person I asked was Lil Wayne and he said absolutely do it. That was my last thing where I found peace with it.”
The awkward moments slipped through when the Barbz praised their queen during Mariah's responses while the Lambs' cries gave Nicki pause.

No comments:

Post a Comment