Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

Beyonce for 2013 Superbowl Promo and Commercials


Beyonce is leading the charge for this years superbowl commercials and that's her promo picture. Last year's Super Bowl halftime show drew an estimated 4 million viewers in addition to the almost 110 million people that watched the game itself! That’s right: nearly four million more people tuned in to watch Madonna perform. This year, mega-superstar singer Beyoncé Knowles will be headlining the halftime show.


Like I confessed in my superbowl commercial post last year, I do not follow American football, nor do I watch the superbowl, but since moving to the US, I've gone from complete ignorance, to at least knowing what it's all about. And the major thing I like about the whole media blitz that comes along with the finals is the ad segment. Below are some of my favorite ads out so far for the 2013 Superbowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment