Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

Kim Kardashian Snuggles With Baby North

Baby North West is slowly becoming the apple of the paparazzi's eye. The cute product of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's procreation was recently snapped up by photogs for the second time in a week.
After taking with a family stroll in Santa Barbara last Thursday with her high-profile 'rents, the 20-week-old was spotted, sharing an intimate mommy-daughter moment with the fresh-faced reality star.
It seems that after bringing a bundle of joy into the world and proposing to Kim, the public has been more exposed to the Yeezus rapper's softer side.
"After I lost my mother, there were times I felt I would put my life at risk," 'Ye said on his mother-in-law, Kris Jenner's show in August, before gushing about the two leading ladies in his life. "I felt like sometimes I didn't have something to live for. Now I have two really special people to live for, a whole family to live for, a whole world to live for."

No comments:

Post a Comment