Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

Meek Mill Responds To Kendrick Lamar: "I Live For Competition"

 

Don't expect a diss track from Meek Mill after Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse. He's taking it all in stride.

The rapper was interviewed alongside Cleveland Cavaliers baller Dion Waiters, and when Lamar's song came up, the two had plenty to say.
Meek Mill spoke to CBS in his native Philadelphia, and said he didn't take it as an insult.
“It definitely wasn’t insulting," he said. “Kendrick Lamar, I don’t think he was trying to insult any of us, you know. We all know each other personally.
"There were a lot of names that weren’t mentioned. I like those type of games. I definitely don’t think it was an insult. It was a competition thing. A competitive type thing. I live for competition. Everyone who knows me knows I don’t want to lose in a game of nothing. I don’t want to lose in a game of tic-tac-toe. I’m not going to make a diss record for Kendrick Lamar. But if he wants to get competitive, we’re going to have some fun.”
Definitely the most reasonable response from a rapper so far - although a Meek Mill/Kendrick Lamar competition would set the internet on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment