Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

‘I have finally made up my mind, I’m coming back home’ – Dbanj


The latest buzz in town no one would want to miss is that Dbanj is staging a comeback into the Mavin Records family like a prodigal son.
The gist that D’banj and Don Jazzy may be getting back together may be still a rumour but he has been quoted by an unnamed source.
Dbanj was quoted to have bore his mind thus: “I want to be clear on something, that I maintained a close relationship with Wande, Don Jazzy, Sid and everybody in Mavin (former Mohits), even when we were not together again.
Read More...

Dbanj was also quoted to have said that he is not interested in going into the debates on rumors about what he said or did not say.
“I’m not interested in going into the debates of whatever Dbanj said, be it through an interview, the press, social media or whatever. People should try and understand that these things happen, and after I took my time thinking, I have finally made up my mind. I’m coming back home”.
It was also alleged that the split was settled by a certain Oba of Lagos. The duo began to experience hits in their relationship in terms of money sharing formula, dbanj’s  mother’s influence and the big Kanye West deal until they finally agreed to split based on creativity and personal reasons.
Meanwhile, Don Jazzy also wrote this as his blackberry messenger’s pm “Feels good to have you back bro…”
Fans and pundits who have earlier on described the duoa s joint product insist the best Dbanj could do is to return to the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment