Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

DON NAZ: People Said Tonto Dikeh Was Responsible For My Ill...

People Said Tonto Dikeh Was Responsible For My Illness.....Biola Ige

Nollywood actress Biola Ige who suffered a life threatening disease  had to travel to India for an operation. In this interview she granted recently, the actress talked about why she dumped her Christian faith for Hinduism,  her view on plastic surgery and controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh. Excerpts.......



What is your view of women who do body-enhancing jobs?

It is all about choice, so if you don’t feel good about your body and you have the money to do body makeover surgery, then do it with joy. As for me, I am good with the body God gave me. If a man doesn’t like me the way l am then he is on his own. But my only advice is that you should love yourself the way you are, there is nothing wrong with the body God gave you.

What would attract you to a man?

The way l carry myself is unique, but you can never
more after the jump
tell what these men see in the ladies that attract them! Moreover, we all have something that should attract different men as the case maybe. Most men see things we don’t even know we possess. So, I would leave that to the men to decide what they see in me.

Did you become an Hindu when you travelled to India or while you were in Nigeria?

I was a Hinduist before I travelled to India. I was a Christian before I changed my faith and I must tell you I have found peace in Hinduism. And in India, I felt at home. I didn’t feel like returning to Nigeria again because everyone was so nice to me.

What is the controversy between Tonto Dike and yourself?

When I was sick, there were a lot of stories flying here and there that Tonto Dike was responsible for my sickness. But l didn’t believe it because we were not even friends before I fell sick. And why would Tonto Dike want to harm me when she has made a name for herself?

No comments:

Post a Comment